Yay! Now I can stalk your blog right back! Ethan is gigantic. I love it. I also love your blog name. And I believe the correct spelling is "Colbees." Just kidding!
Ok I've have to admit I have been stalking both of you and Tami's blogs usually late at night. . . creepy huh. I miss good conversation with my good friends. Sadie's room is pretty amazing I'm not that chill to paint with a crawler on the loose. Oh and I totally know the excitement of reading the kids books from the Library. Your kids are
Cute pictures, Michelle. There's something about being in a small space that kids just love! My kids have taken all the cushions off the couch and are sitting in little "forts" right now.
3 comments:
Yay! Now I can stalk your blog right back! Ethan is gigantic. I love it. I also love your blog name. And I believe the correct spelling is "Colbees." Just kidding!
Ok I've have to admit I have been stalking both of you and Tami's blogs usually late at night. . . creepy huh. I miss good conversation with my good friends. Sadie's room is pretty amazing I'm not that chill to paint with a crawler on the loose. Oh and I totally know the excitement of reading the kids books from the Library. Your kids are
Cute pictures, Michelle. There's something about being in a small space that kids just love! My kids have taken all the cushions off the couch and are sitting in little "forts" right now.
Post a Comment