Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why did we have to come home?

We had such a fun trip to California this summer, it was really hard to come back! We went to Oceanside. It was so beautiful there and the beach house was awesome (Thanks Dix and Kaleen!). We spent a whole week playing on the beach, but I don't think it was enough.

Ethan and Colby. Best buds. Checking out the ocean.


Lots of playing in the sand...

Is there a better place to nap?


Zak and Ethan digging for sand crabs. They found some HUGE ones!


Playing with bubbles in "our" backyard.

Sadie had a great time too.




Whenever they weren't playing on the beach, they were playing with cousins in the house. So much fun.


Too bad all good things have to come to an end...

5 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Love the pictures. It would have to be fun to be on vacation at the ocean. The kids are darling. Though my favorite picture is the sunset over the ocean. LOVE IT!

Lindsey said...

Totally jealous! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

I heard something about ice cream on this trip. How come it wasn't in the post?? How many cartons again did you eat?

Barbara said...

How FUN! I am jealous! Looks like the weather was great. I just adore Sadie's summer dress, she is just so darn cute and getting so big so fast! Great pictures by the way!

Kristi said...

Hey Michelle- we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!