Ethan started soccer again a few weeks ago. I was excited to get him back into it because he seemed like he was really starting to get the hang of it last year just as the season was ending. Now, I think his 3 year old team from last year could beat the 4-5 year old team he is on now. They are not so good at focusing on the game! Oh well, Ethan still loves it. He just runs around with all the other kids the whole time, even though I don't think he ever knows where the ball is.
We have a couple more weeks before the season is over. Hopefully we can win at least one game!
By the way, Ethan was so excited to see that his team was the green team! The coach told all the players they could be in charge of picking the team name. Ethan picked the team name of Dinosaurs and convinced enough of his teammates to vote for that one. Some of the other suggested names: the Flowers, the Soccers, or the Monster Trucks. I think we are glad Dinosaurs won. It would be a little weird cheering for the Flowers!
Ethan's favorite teammate (or competitor, depending on the day):
Monday, April 28, 2008
Soccer
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ethan looks so cute in his soccer uniform. How fun to go watch! I am sure those boys will keep you busy this summer!
Loved the Spanish love song! HAHA! so funny!
I love his jersey with his name on it! I remember lots of Saturdays watching Price kids play soccer!
He plays Soccer! Wow! What a cutie Pie!
Post a Comment