Monday, December 3, 2007

"Santa's List"


Ethan told me last week that he needed to make a "Santa's list". We got a pen and some Christmas paper, and I let him tell me what to write. Here is what he wanted to write to Santa:


Dear Santa,

Could you put some presents in our presents, please?

Could you get me some lunch please?

Could you go to the barn someday?

Could you tell the farmer to get us some sheep sometime? I mean some horses to ride, 'kay?

Could you please get me some candy for next year?

Could you give me some movies? The Ninja Turtle one and Sand Club (or Sand Lot).

Then could you please get us a cornbrella for the rain?

Love,

Ethan


I'm not even sure where Ethan heard about writing letters to Santa, because we haven't started that tradition yet, but he sure was excited about it. I thought his requests were great. That boy sure makes me laugh!

3 comments:

jeff said...

He is quite a writer. Santa letters are hilarious from little kids.

Jen said...

I love that movie "sand club" too. Love how he wanted some lunch, and a "cornbrella". He couldn't be sweeter!!!

Unknown said...

I could also use a good cornbrella! Let me know if you find one! You guys are great dancing elfs! :)