Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What happened?


So Ethan is usually the one begging to play in the water, while Colby, although he loves to play outside, usually doesn't really want to get wet. Yesterday I told the boys we were going to play in the water, and Colby jumped right up and was so excited. Ethan said he didn't want to...he wanted to keep coloring. So that is just what he did. Colby had a good time in the wading pool though. He was very entertained by dumping water out of his cup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle! I love the slide show! I can't beleive how big your boys are getting. Crazy! I keep thinking Ethan should be the same size he was back in Flag! Sounds like you and I just switched callings. I was doing V.T. and now I am doing sunday school. Quite a switch hu? Hope you guys are doing good!