Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Getting Started

I have seen so many cute blogs from other people, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start one, too. We are always wanting to be better about keeping in touch with everyone, but we are always busy with one thing or another. Hopefully this will help us to keep you all posted on the lastest with our happy little family.

1 comment:

Nana Crizer said...

Looks like you have a great start. What a wonderful way to keep in touch and share photos. We are taking several small trips in the next few weeks. We are going to Denver to see Wicked this weekend. The first part of June we are revisiting Disneyland. It is time to get out and start doing things.

Maybe I should start a blog too. Great way to share. I would love to come to Arizona for a visit. Maybe later this year. Love you all - Wendy